How can I reduce stress from danfo

Home Forums YOUths ASK How can I reduce stress from danfo

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  admin 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

admin
    Keymaster

admin
    Keymaster

Moving within Lagos is not moi moi. It’s a journey that should be well thought out and acted on. Below are some tips to having a near smooth journey within Lagos in a yellow bus

* Ask for directions from shop owners, market women or a group of elderly drivers (this is for a JJC in Lagos or a part of Lagos)

* Enter the bus at a designated garage if possible.

* Ask the conductor and driver if the bus will stop at your designated bus-stop (ask this question at most 3 times and don’t mind their complaints. All you need is their assurance. If not you will spend money taking another bus. You understand ba?)

* Watch what you say, what you do, hold on tight to your belongings and keep checking them.

* Please let the conductor and driver know that you will soon alight. Don’t just say it, please shout it. If not you’ll hear “I no hear you”.

* Come down as quick as you can.

* Above all follow your instincts.

* Always have small denomination of Naira to avoid loosing your change to the conductor or been married to another passenger.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.